About Premium Disc Cutting Kit
Don't forget a 2lb brass mallet! Click here
Pepetools Premium Disc Cutter Kit is newly improved version of the world's best selling disc cutter. Engineered to the industries tightest tolerances, this product is built to last a lifetime. Precision machined from hardened steel, each plate is ground to perfection. Features exclusive to Pepetools include:
- Punch clearing design – Allows the punch to completely clear the die.
- Punches with 7° cutting angles – Applies a sheering action that reduces cutting stresses and produces much cleaner cutouts.
- Material hold down feature - Restricting the movement of the material being cut, by firmly holding it in-place.
- The easy open & close height adjusting knob, is low profile - will not interfere with your work, when using mallet, hammer or a hydraulic press.
- Organizing base - Machined from HDPE to maintain a durable finish.
- Laser engraved for easy punch identification.
- Sizes: Laser Engraved: On disc cutter in MM & IN Inches: (1/8", 3/16, 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16, 5/8", 11/16, 3/4", 13/16, 7/8" & 1")
- Metric: (3mm, 4.75mm, 6.35mm, 8mm, 9.5mm, 11mm, 12.7mm, 14.3mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, 20.6mm, 22mm & 25mm)
- Materials that can be cut; gold, rose gold, platinum, silver, sterling silver, brass, copper, and many more non ferrous materials. Please anneal material before use.
Limited time only
Pepetools is the only manufacturer who can include these additional products at no cost (over $85 value)
- Red Urethane Pad 6"x6", 1/16" thick ($18.50 value)
- PepeLube ($10 value)
- Center Positioning Dies ($59 value)
- 1 Year limited warranty
Instrucciones en español:
Disc Cutter Overview
Demonstration by JTV's Jewel School
Drop Pendant Tutorial ft. Melissa Muir
Disc Cutter Maintenance ft. Dave Wilson
How To Use Center Dies To Make Perfect Washers (included in kit)
How To Make Coin Rings
Video en español.
Watch instructional videos about this product and learn from the masters on best practices.
Helping you to
Shipping & Returns
Learn more about policies and international shipping.Learn
Talk to a customer care rep who can help with your purchase.+1 405-745-4054
Learn to Create
Get advice on the latest products and help with your projects.Learn
Show us what you're creating