About Power Sander -Flexshaft Belt Attachment by Bench Basics
An innovative workhorse, the Power Sander by Bench Basics will increase productivity and save time. Powered by a Foredom SR motor (sold separately), simply insert the flexshaft cable into the top wheel. After quickly sliding on one of the five included sanding belts, a unique ratchet feature helps to tension the belt. Mount on your bench permanently or temporarily with the included articulating arm and bench mount. Use at any angle to get into tiny crevices on silver, gold, copper, and more. The Power Sander works great for rough filing of casting sprus, removing burs after sawing, shaping metal into square and triangle shapes, finish and rough bur removal after casing, and much more. Powered by enclosed, maintenance free ball bearings, an innovative ratcheting feature, and machined aircraft grade aluminum that is anodized in a beautiful grey and accenting colors.
Connect to a shop-vac or dust collector with the acrylic hose connection to help minimize any dust created. Comes packaged in a beautiful hard-shell case with foam liners for easy storage.
- Bench mount or Vice mount with included blocks
- Hose adapter for vacuum system
- 2.3" steel working area
- Ratcheting lever tension adjustment
- High speed, maintenance free enclosed ball bearings
- Flexshaft secure attachment (key style only)
- Aluminum anodized body with aluminum belt tensioners
- One of each 3M Cubitron sanding belt (10.5" x 1")
- 80 grit
- 120 grit
- 180 grit
- 240 grit
- 320 grit
- Hose adapter (1.5" OD)
- Bench mount lever, from 0" up to 2.3" max bench thickness
- Vice grip mount
- Beautiful hardshell box with foam liner
- Instruction manual
The belt sander can be used with a Foredom SR motor, the foot-pedal works great or we suggest purchasing the tabletop control box to help guide the foot pedal.
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating