About Micro-Motor High-Speed Rotary Handpiece System - Foredom K.1070
For high speed applications up to 38,000 rpm including light deburring of cast pieces, bright cutting in jewelry making and fine detailing in wood. Kit includes control box, handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ collet (depending on choice of collet installed), variable speed foot control, handpiece cradle, spare pair of motor brushes, spare fuse and collet changing wrenches.
The control converts AC current to DC current required for the handpiece.
Compared to flexible shaft machines, micromotors have less torque, however, their higher speed results in a comparable rate of material removal with a lighter touch. The cord connection between the handpiece motor and control box offers greater freedom of movement that you have with a flexible shaft machine.
- motor control box
- variable speed foot control
- handpiece cradle
- a spare pair of motor brushes
- spare fuse
- collet-changing wrenches
- variable speed control (0–38,000rpm)—with forward and reverse action—is controlled either manually or by foot speed control.110/220V current switch, safety protection fuse and overload indicator light
- one extra pair of brushes
- Two-year limited warranty
Helping you to
Shipping & Returns
Learn more about policies and international shipping.Learn
Talk to a customer care rep who can help with your purchase.+1 405-745-4054
Learn to Create
Get advice on the latest products and help with your projects.Learn
Show us what you're creating