About High Speed Rotary Brushless Micromotor, 50K RPM, Foredom K.1040
K.1040 High Speed Rotary Brushless Micromotor
Slow, Steady and Smooth! High Torque Start.
Brushless motor design – eliminating the need to replace carbon brushes
Two speed settings:
- Setting 1 – Full speed range up to 50,000 RPM.
- Setting 2 – 500 RPM – 5,000 RPM.
- Maximum Torque – (11.3 oz-in / 8 N-Cm) or 160 Watts Output Power
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
- 115 or 230 Volt
- Two Year Warranty
- UKCA and CE marked, double insulated
- 8.6 lbs. kit shipping weight
- 12˝ x 10-1/4˝ x 5-1/4" shipping dimensions
- Ergonomic, comfortable grip
- Brushless with long-lasting ball bearings
- Easy bur changes – twist to release or lock bur
- Designed for simple collet changes to use 3/32˝ (2.35mm) or 1/8˝ shank burs
- Specs: 6-1/2" long
- 1-1/8"diameter at thickest end
- 1/2" diameter at nosecone
- 5´ long handpiece cord, weighs 8.9 oz.
Control Box with Front Panel LED
- Dial speed control sets precise speed and can set a maximum speed for operation with foot control
- LED digital speed display
- Select: Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control, 115 or 230 Volt
- Built in overload protection
- Convenient handpiece holder with four (4) optional locations on control box
- Tray with lip on top of control box to hold small items
- Specs: 50/60 Hz
- 250 Input Watts
- 6˝ wide x 8˝ deep x 4-1/4˝ high
- 6´ cord
- Weighs 5.4 lbs.
Variable Speed Foot Control
- 3-3/4˝ wide x 6-1/4˝ long x 2-1/2˝ high
- weighs 25 oz.
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating