About Cutter, Medium Oval Head - Laser Flush, Excelta
The 7142E Lazer Line® medium oval laser flush cutter is a top-of-the-line product that can handle any soft wire cutting needs you might have. With a cutting capacity of .001” - .042”, this cutter is made of carbon tool steel with induction hardened cutting blades to ensure a long life. The CNC machining allows for perfect joint surfaces, while the AntiStatic grips are soft cushioned foam with a surface resistivity of 10¹⁰ ohms/sq. The dual leaf springs provide smooth action, making this an easy-to-use and reliable product.
- Designed for cutting .042” (18 gauge) soft wire leaving no ‘pinch’
- Capacity: .001" - .042" (up to 18 gauge)
- 18 Gauge
- Blade Angle: 14.25°
- Blade Length: .38" (9.5mm)
- Body Width: .042" (10.5mm)
- Body Height: .25"
- Overall Length: 5.75" (143mm)
- Weight: 3oz
- Made in USA
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating