About 130MM Combination Ultra Series Power Mill
Constructed on a machined aluminum base, this electric rolling mill is a workhorse ready to go out of the box. With a direct drive electric motor to a 100:1 reduction gearbox, just flip the switch and get to work quickly. Adjustable up to 17 RPM, this allows for easy texturing of silver, copper, and gold with texture plates or other pattern transfer techniques. The rolls glide smoothly on Japanese made needle bearings house in hardened steel cages. A ductile steel frame maintains the overall durability while maintaining a lighter weight. Weighing in at 120lbs, we also feature a convenient foot print of 20" wide and 10" deep, taking up very little bench space. You can rely on the high quality electric motor with safety features such as a dedicated e-stop and torque overload protecting which will shut down the motor in case of emergencies. Very little maintenance is required, grease in a easy to apply spray jar is included with the rolling mill. Available in both 110V and 220V for worldwide use.
The X-Drive Rolling Mill by Pepetools is proudly made in USA.
- 1/2 HP 100:1 Reduction Gear Box
- Ductile Frame
- Aluminium Plate
- 1 - 17 RPM FWD/REVERSE
- Less than 120lbs (50kg)
- Small Footprint (20" wide by 10" deep)
- Whisper Quite Motor
- Comes With Protective Guard for Saftey
- E-Stop for Safety
- Roller width - 130mm
- Roller diameter - 65mm
- Maximum opening - 5mm
- Flat area (+/- 0.01mm) - 66mm
- Square wire (+/- 0.01mm) : 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 , 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5
- Ring shank - half round ellipsis: 2.5 x 1:3 x 1.25 ; 4 x 1.5
- Capable of producing metal foil as thin as .001"
- All models equipped with 4:1 reduction gear box
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating