About 130MM Combination Ultra Mill with Ductile Frame
- Gear ratio 4:1
- Roller width - 130mm
- Roller diameter - 65mm
- Maximum opening - 5mm
- Flat area (+/- 0.01mm) - 66mm
- Square wire (+/- 0.01mm) : 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 , 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5
- Ring shank - half round ellipsis: 2.5 x 1:3 x 1.25 ; 4 x 1.5
- Capable of producing metal foil as thin as .001"
- All models equipped with 4:1 reduction gear box
- Custom designed heavy duty packaging
- Precision hobbed gears from solid steel - no casted gears
- High strength housing
- Custom designed maintenance free bronze bushings
- Induction hardened in strategic areas to 65HRC hardness
- Polished and machined rolls to achieve a mirror finish
We have started utilizing a unique hardening procedure which allows us to market superior rollers that will perform beautifully. Our rollers are made from a high quality carbon steel alloy that offers excellent wear resistance and the outer 3mm of the rolls are hardened to 65 HRC for superior deformation resistance.
Why Ductile Iron?
While other providers use grey cast iron for their frames, Pepetools uses ductile iron as required by some of the largest machine OEMs. Why ductile iron? Ductile iron has 6.6 x better vibration damping properties than steel for superior machining results. Plus, the higher graphite content of ductile iron has superior anti-abrasion characteristics than steel to provide long life.
Watch instructional videos about this product and learn from the masters on best practices.
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating