About BURRO™ Bur Organizing System for Stone Setters
The innovative BURRO™ system has been designed with stone setters in mind. Manufactured in the US, this design was made in collaboration with two of the world's most renowned stone setters.
This BURRO™ bur organizational system was designed using the Busch Bur Brand, Panther Bur Brand, Stuller Bur Brand, GRS quick-change engraver holders, and other brands in mind. It was designed to be versatile and allow the user the flexibility needed to be efficient stone setter.
How the system works:
The BURRO™ system sits on a soft action lazy-suzan for smooth rotation. The front holes which fits 3/32" burs allows for the placement of the bur that is in use; Behind it, is a compartment to store same size burs until they are needed.
BURRO™ system consists of 6 layers:
- Base: This layer is for Ball/Round burs (#1), it has a total of 47 compartments, which accommodates all sizes ball burs come in. Ball/Round burs are considered the most essential burs for stone setters and they come in a huge range of sizes.
- Layer 1: This layer is essential, it is designed to fit Bearing Cutter Burs 90° and/or Bearing cutters Burs 70° (#446 - #414 - #156C), it also has a total of 47 compartments and should accommodate either bur style. This layer can be purchased by itself if needed and can be stacked in multiple layers on top of the main Base (B0).
- Layer 2: This layer is mainly for Setting Burs (#413), this is widely used setting bur style after Ball/Round Burs, there is a total of 39 compartments.
- Layer 3: This layer is for Cup Burs/Concave Cutters Bur (#411 - #77B), there is a total of 31 compartments.
- Layer 4: This layer is mainly to be used with Bud Burs (#6). However, the following styles can fit in this layer - Bud burs (#6), Pointed burs (#5), Wheel burs (#3), Cylinder burs (#36), and Pointed 100° burs (#420). There is a total of 27 compartments.
- Layer 5: This layer looks like it has two separate layers, however it is actually one layer made to look like two, first line of compartments is mainly for Twisted Drill Burs (#203). There is a total of 19 compartments. Toward the middle, where the name BURRO™ is you will find 16 compartments to hold GRS quick-change engraver holders, and 24 extra holes slightly larger than 3/32" for some odd and off-size burs, or you can place you beading set in these holes.
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Weight - 1.5lb
Height: 9 inches
Width: 8 inches
Depth: 8 inches
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating