Made with the finest components, this vulcanizer will stand up to your most demanding production needs for years to come. This vulcanizer applies optimal heat and pressure to your mold frames, curing the layers of your mold-making materials into a solid block and capturing every detail of your jewelry model in the interior of the mold.
Effective mold-making helps ensure crisp, perfectly detailed injection molds for your casting process.
- Heavy-duty cast-aluminum construction with powder-coating ensures strength and durability.
- Cast aluminum U-bar supports the uprights, keeping the platens perfectly parallel, and drastically minimizing torque while maximizing the downward pressure of the screw.
- A smaller footprint makes this unit easier to place within your shop space.
- An ultra-sensitive bulb and long-life capillary thermostat deliver precise and accurate temperature control use after use.
- Brand : ARBE
- Model or style no. : Standard
- Power : 110 volts (single phase); 60Hz; 6.4 amps
- Dimensions : 15"W x 8"D x 18"H
- Country of origin : United States
Max. temperature: 550°F (287.7°C)
Platen dimensions: 5" x 8"
Max platen opening: 2-3/4"
Output power: 700 watts