About 1-1/3 Quart Air-Pressure Wax Injector - ARBE
This high-quality wax pot is ideal for the bench-top, for small shops and for model-makers’ short runs. Enjoy all the features you would look for in larger injectors in this space-saving compact model.
Each pot includes a separate thermometer that allows you to continuously monitor wax temperature and to calibrate the unit if necessary. Simply insert the thermometer through the port built into the pot lid.
- Pot liner is metal-molded to optimize the even distribution of heat.
- Ceramic mica steel heater contacts help ensure long life and consistent heating.
- Built-in thermostat with automatic cycling maintains optimum temperature.
- Air-pressure is controlled by easy-to-adjust regulator (a compressed air source is required) with reliable pressure gauge.
- Easy-on, easy-off lid has a 30psi emergency pop-off valve.
- Pre-drilled base allows you to secure the pot to your work surface.
- Power : 110 volts; 2 amps
- Dimensions : 10"H x 8" dia.
- Capacity : 2.5 lbs. (wax); 1-1/3 qts.
- Country of origin : United States
- Output Power: 250 Watts
- Max Temperature 250°F
- Dimensions 10"h x 8" dia.
- Capacity 2.5lbs (wax)
- Weight 16lbs
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating