About Rotary Tumbler w/ Digital Read Out FOREDOM
Foredom’s new direct drive rotary tumbler is excellent for burnishing gold, silver, and other metals.
This efficient, compact rotary tumbler with programmable controls makes repeatable processes easy to select. Set the timer, choose the direction of rotation, and select from 20 levels of speed control ranging from 5 to 100 rpm. Work cycle duration is 180 minutes long. Your work in progress is visible through the clear, leak-proof, hexagonal barrel. Direct drive means that there are never any belts to replace. RT101 Rotary Tumbler Owner’s Manual
- Dimensions: 9-3/4″ high x 7″ wide x 10-1/4″ deep
- Weight: 12 lbs. when empty. Shipping Wt: 14 lbs.
- Barrel: 3-5/8″ diameter at widest, 6″ between rollers, 3-1/4″ diameter door opening, wt.: 1.98 lbs.
- Barrel capacity: 1.16236 qt. / 1.1 liter
- Maximum Media Load: 1 kg. (2.2 lb.) Maximum Work Piece Load: 0.2 kg. (7.04 oz.)
Not Included: Steel or stainless steel shot tumbling media is required to operate the tumbler. A non-foaming detergent solution is strongly recommended.
Never fill or use cleaners on the polycarbonate barrel containing ammonia or solvents such as Alcohol, Trichloroethyiene, Thinner, Gasoline, etc.
Use mild dish soap or dishwashing liquid and lukewarm water.
Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Dry with a soft damp cloth. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Most Recent
- Score (High to Low)
- Score (Low to High)
Customers also bought
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating