About Yellow Flux, Hard Soldering Flux for Gold & Silver
Our most popular liquid hard-soldering flux for high-temperature fluxing! Self-pickling liquid Yellow Flux by BenchBasics™ is helps hard solders flow smoothly at higher temperature ranges and will not pop or bubble during heating. Works great on most jewelry applications from low temperature to high temperature soldering and brazing.
- Use with gold, silver, brass, bronze, nickel silver and other non-ferrous metals
- Effective from 1,100°–1,700°F (593°–927°C).
- Works great with Argentium® Silver.
- Contains boric acid and ammonium chloride.
- Made in USA
- Available in 1 Quart (32oz) or 1 Gallon (128oz)
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating