About Yellow Flux, Hard Soldering Flux for Gold & Silver
Our most popular liquid hard-soldering flux for high-temperature fluxing! Self-pickling liquid Yellow Flux by BenchBasics™ is helps hard solders flow smoothly at higher temperature ranges and will not pop or bubble during heating. Works great on most jewelry applications from low temperature to high temperature soldering and brazing.
- Use with gold, silver, brass, bronze, nickel silver and other non-ferrous metals
- Effective from 1,100°–1,700°F (593°–927°C).
- Works great with Argentium® Silver.
- Contains boric acid and ammonium chloride.
- Made in USA
- Available in 1 Quart (32oz) or 1 Gallon (128oz)
Helping you to
Shipping & Returns
Learn more about policies and international shipping.Learn
Talk to a customer care rep who can help with your purchase.+1 405-745-4054
Learn to Create
Get advice on the latest products and help with your projects.Learn
Show us what you're creating