About Corrugating Rolling Mill for Corrugated Metal Textures
Designed by Pepetools and manufactured in Italy, this large-scale mill is designed for corrugating delicate gauges of malleable metal sheets. It can be mounted in a vise or affixed to a bench for use. This compact mill is capable of handling soft, precious metal sheets up to 34mm wide. Metals include copper, silver, gold, platinum, and other thin non-ferrous annealed materials. While thicker materials can be used, the corrugation effect may not be as prominent; for instance, . a 26 gauge (0.40mm/.016") copper sheet resulted more in a marking effect than a corrugated one.
The mill operates on a direct drive system, and its modest size and lack of leverage make it unsuitable for manipulating hard or thick metals, as doing so may risk damage to the rolls or the mill frame itself.
The mill comes equipped with four distinct pairs of corrugating rolls featuring variable teeth spacing, ranging from ultra-fine to coarse. The tension can be adjusted using the large knob on the top of the mill. If the rolls become jammed, the mill can be disassembled for unjamming. The mill measures 12" in height, 3-1/2" in width, and 2-1/2" in depth.
- 4 Sets of corrugating rolls, all vary on corrugating spacing for different texture styles
- Max Material Width - 34mm or 1.35"
- Max Thickness 26 gauge (.40mm or .016")
- Four mounting holes (6mm in diameter)
- Adjustable tension with top knob
- Brass self lubricating side bushings
- Weight - 14lbs
- Can be mounted in vice by removing mounting plate from base
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating