About 90MM Flat Rolling Mill, Ductile Frame
- Gear ratio 4:1
- Roller width 90 mm
- Roller diameter 42.6
- Maximum opening 5 mm
- Flat area (+/- 0.01mm) 9 0mm
- Capable of producing metal foil as thin as .001"
- All models equipped with 4:1 reduction gear box
- Custom designed heavy duty packaging
- Precision hobbed gears from solid steel - no casted gears
- High strength housing
- Custom designed maintenance free bronze bushings
- Induction hardened in strategic areas to 65HRC hardness
- Polished and machined rolls to achieve a mirror finish
We have started utilizing a unique hardening procedure which allows us to market superior rollers that will perform beautifully.Our rollers are made from a high quality carbon steel alloy that offers excellent wear resistance and the outer 3mm of the rolls are hardened to 65 HRC for superior deformation resistance.
Watch instructional videos about this product and learn from the masters on best practices.
Helping you to
Shipping & Returns
Learn more about policies and international shipping.Learn
Talk to a customer care rep who can help with your purchase.+1 405-745-4054
Learn to Create
Get advice on the latest products and help with your projects.Learn
Show us what you're creating