No more static, flat rings! Learn to move heavy metal along two intersecting axis lines and flawlessly contour bezels to curved surfaces.
If you're reading this...
You already create beautiful, enduring, meaningful designs- and I'm here to guide you farther down your own path. Let's add dimension to your work and physical form to the ideas in your head!
- LIFETIME ACCESS
- 33 high quality videos, all prerecorded so students can learn at their own pace
- detailed printable handouts
- private FB group support
- live (and recorded) Q&A sessions via Zoom
- all links to tools and raw materials for easy sourcing
- exclusive student discounts
Requirements & Specs:
- Some experience with sawing and soldering
- (recommended: Down & Dirty- Essential Soldering Techniques- receive 20% off when purchased with this course)
Proper Work Area:
This project will require the use of a heavy vise that bolts to a table or other solid work surface. Small swivel vises that clamp to the bench, while great for setting stones, will not work well for anticlastic forming. Please make sure that you have an adequate, safe setup in which to work. More details and vise recommendations are in the links below.
Have a question?