About YEHUDA Sherlock Holmes 2.0 CVD & HPHT, Lab Grown, and Natural Diamond Tester
This tool is an absolute no brainer for anyone in the jewelry industry. Lab grown diamonds are flooding the market, protect yourself and your customer with the right equipment.
LAB GROWN DIAMOND, NATURAL DIAMOND, CZ, & MOISSANITE DETECTOR
The ultimate Sherlock Holmes 2.0 Detector does it all! The Sherlock Holmes is designed to separate all sizes of loose and mounted natural diamonds from synthetic diamonds in the D-K color range. It also separates loose CZ, moissanite, synthetic diamond coated CZ and moissanite. PATENT PENDING.
The Sherlock Holmes 2.0 was independently tested in the ASSURE TEST, in accordance with the Diamond Verification Standard in Underwriters Laboratories (UL), with the test protocols for instruments that separate diamonds from synthetic diamonds. ASSURE ID: 5169974
The amazing Sherlock Holmes repeatedly detected 100% of all lab grown diamonds being examined.
Click on this link to read the full PROJECT ASSURE report performed by UL Laboratories and see for yourself why the SHERLOCK HOLMES is the best protection you can get for your company and its reputation.
- Includes 1 small HPHT grown sample stone.
- There is no need to touch each stone with a probe.
- Identifies both mounted and unmounted diamonds in bulk.
- Instantly detects CVD lab-grown diamonds.
- Instantly detects HPHT lab-grown diamonds.
- It even correctly identify natural diamonds that have been color-enhanced through the HPHT process as natural diamonds.
New SHERLOCK HOLMES 2.0 Features:
- Detection of CZ and Moissanite in loose stones.
- The 2.0 is 1.25 inch taller.
- Rotate the ring holder from the outside without the need to open the drawer.
- Manually set the focus so that you no longer need to cover the bottom lamp.
- Large, easy to read screen.
- Export your results via email or Bluetooth
Helping you to
Shipping & Returns
Learn more about policies and international shipping.Learn
Talk to a customer care rep who can help with your purchase.+1 405-745-4054
Learn to Create
Get advice on the latest products and help with your projects.Learn
Show us what you're creating