About Yehuda Dr.Watson, CVD and HPHT Lab Grown Diamond Detector
Works with your own mobile phone! The enhanced user interface is so simple to use—just one click to see test results in seconds with no calibration or need to change platforms.
- First compact and FULLY PORTABLE Lab Grown Diamond Detector from YEHUDA!
- Scan multiple loose stones at once
- Loose diamond testing area of approximately 1.5”x2.5”
- Diamond testing height is approximately 1.5” & 50cts
- Holds up to 8 rings
- Powered by a rechargeable battery
- Easily upload results to the cloud
- Plus, you can add lab reports, appraisals, your customer’s name, and photo, SKU#, barcode, and any number of files or data to the test upload.
- Store all the test results from multiple YEHUDA detectors under one account.
- Download App from the App Store/Google Play, $10 monthly subscription fee per account with unlimited users. A monthly fee provides new updates, maintenance, and convenient cloud storage of about 1,000 test results. Store all the test results from multiple YEHUDA detectors under one account.
- No need for additional cloud storage fees! Delete or download the test results to your computer or move them to Google Drive. Optional additional storage space may be purchased directly from the App if needed.
- ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY
The ASSURE Instrument Testing Program is an ongoing initiative of the Natural Diamond Council (formerly Diamond Producers Association). They used an independent 3rd party, Underwriters Laboratories (UL), to Impartially test and verify the effectiveness of all the CVD/HPHT detection devices submitted for a comprehensive review.
ONLY TRUST DEVICES THAT HAVE BEEN TESTED BY ASSURE!
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- 1 – 1.5”x2.5” loose stone tray
- 1 – 1.5”x2.5” loose stone tray with sections
- 1 – Slotted ring holder accommodates up to 8 rings
- 1 – Focusing height adjustment adapter
- 1 – Lab grown diamond sample stone
- 2 – USB charging cables (Apple & Android)
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating