About Double Motor Hanger w/ Base Mount for Rotary Motor by Foredom
The new MAMH-13 features a 25-3/4″ long x .875″ diameter Upright Rod and Angled Extension Rod with two spring safety clips for holding one or two motors. It comes with the MABC-3 Base Mounting Plate and wood screws for attaching to any bench top. The angled extension rod height can be adjusted so that motors hang between 33″ to 38″ above the work area, as measured from the top of the motor, and 20″ to 28″ off to the right or left side of your work piece. These are the proper measurements for maintaining a relaxed curve to the flexible shaft.
Foredom’s Work Bench System is more than just a motor hanger. This quality constructed, modular system is a new and attractive way to organize and light your workspace for jewelers, carvers, lab technicians and precision fabricators. Each component of the Work Bench System shown here, is available separately.
The customizable components attach to the MamH-13 Double Motor Hanger – or two sizes of support rods for users who already have a motor hanger, work with micromotors and other non-flex shaft tools, or just want and need a method to get organized. The pivoting LED Light Bar, and 10 “Component Arms” that swing horizontally 180º to keep accessories or compact tools within reach, or stored out of the way when not needed. A Dual Handpiece Rest that attaches to the support rod is also available.
The MAMH-13 Motor Hanger is the central component of the Foredom Work Bench System. Components are made of brushed stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and powder coated steel.
Component Arms are 12″ long with uniform mounting brackets for design consistency
- MAAH-B Bur Holder Arm with two tiers for holding 95 burs with 3/32″ and 1/8″ shanks. Arm: 12″ l x 2″ w x 1-1/4″ h (30cm x 5cm x 3cm), 2.5 lb packaged wt.
- MAMH-J Arm for 6 Jars with plastic screw on caps. 6– 1.35 oz. (40ml) plastic jars with screw on tops. Jars are 1-1/2″ (3.18cm) in diameter and 2-1/8″ deep (55mm). Arm: 12″ l x 2″ w x 2-1/2″ h (30cm x 5cm x 6cm), 1.7 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-P Peg Arm with 10 angled 1-1/2″ long pegs and non-scratching felt along the upper edge. Use to hang saw frames, store pliers, tweezers, etc. on non-scratch felt upper edge. 5 Pegs on each side are 1-1/2″ long x 5/16″ in diameter (3.7cm x 0.8cm). Arm: 12″ l x 4″ w x 1-1/2″ h (30cm x 10.2cm x 3.7cm), 1.9 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-M Magnetic Arm with non-scratch felt surface. Securely holds various accessories and small metal tools. Please Note: This arm can magnetize tools. Arm: 12″ l x 1/2″ w x 1-1/2″ h (30cm x 1.2cm x 3.7cm), 2.6 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-T Tray Arm with 3 movable partitions. Arm: 12″ l x 2-1/4″ w x 1-1/4″ h (30cm x 5.8cm x 3cm), 2.6 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-H Multi Handpiece Arm with pegs for storing up to six handpieces. Arm: 12″ l x 2-1/4″ w x 1-1/4″ h (30cm x 5.8cm x 3cm), 1.7 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-S Shelf Arm – medium is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more. Arm: 4.7″ x 6.1″ (120mm x 155mm), 2.0 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-S2 Shelf Arm – small is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more. Arm: 10.2″ x 8.7″ (260mm x 220mm), 3.15 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-S3 Shelf Arm – large is a platform for holding compact bench top tools including a micromotor, filter hood, wax carver and more. Arm: 9.3″ x 13.2″ (235mm x 335mm), 4.2 lb packaged wt.
- MAAH-HR Dual Handpiece Rest Holds two handpieces off the work surface when not in use. Made of polycarbonate and aluminum. Dimensions: 5-1/4″ l x 3-1/4″ w x 1-1/2″ h (13.3cm x 8.3cm x 3.8cm), 1.1 lb packaged wt.
- MAAM-L 25-3/4″ Support Rod – .875″ dia. upright rod for holding components of the Work Bench System. Includes MABC-3 Mounting Plate and wood screws. For users who already have a motor hanger.
- MAAM-S 17-3/4″ Support Rod – .875″ dia. upright rod for holding components of the Work Bench System. Includes MABC-3 Mounting Plate and wood screws. For users who already have a motor hanger.
- Most Recent
- Score (High to Low)
- Score (Low to High)
Customers also bought
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating