This high-quality 24"-wide jeweler's task lamp, with 144 LED chips, provides full illumination across your bench or work surface, and has a built-in rheostat, allowing you to adjust the light's brightness from very dim to maximum. A built-in light diffuser ensures superior, balanced light. Additionally, the lamp features a handy USB port, convenient for charging (or powering) your smartphone, tablet, computer or any USB-compatible accessory.
The lamp offers a fully positional articulating arm (32" reach) that easily locks into any desired position using the fold-down clamp handles on the upright. Secure the lamp to your bench or work surface in either of two ways: screw it permanently to the surface (hardware is not included) or use the mounting clamp (included; 1-1/2" capacity) to attach it at the edge of your bench or table. The lamp body is constructed of lightweight aluminum with an easy-on-the-eye, non-glare, non-reflective matte finish. The power cord is a full 6 feet long; ideal for positioning the lamp as needed.
- Output power: 80 watts equivalent (max); adjustable via rheostat
- LED lux output: 930–4,850 (adjustable); measured at a distance of 12"
- Color temperature: 6,000°K
- Lumen color rating: 4,464 lumens
- Energy consumption: 28 watts
- Power output: 36 watts
- Power : 110/220 volts (dual); 50/60Hz; 0.25 amps