Compact and convenient, this belt sander is perfect for sprue grinding, model making and bench work. Powered by a flex shaft that is attached with the quick change collar, the sander clamps onto your bench or counter and is adjustable to any angle.
- This compact and convenient belt sander is ideal for sprue grinding, model
making and bench work. It is powered by a flex shaft and easily attaches
with the quick change collar. Clamps to the workbench and positions to any
angle. Easy belt changing and tensioning. Uses 1” x 101⁄2” belts.
- Ideal for sprue removal, casting, clean-up model making, knife making, chisel and graver sharpening, and many other grinding and sanding processes.
Powered by flex shaft ( not included) can be used for metal, wood and plastic.
Use with Foredom K.2230 Kit
- Belt Sander w/ Quick Connect
- Table Clamp w/ Universal Attachment
- Five Assorted Sanding belts (80, 120, 150, 240, 320 grit)
Replacement belts can be purchase here.