This digital wax injector is ideal for small shops and for model-makers’ short runs. The pot features a digital temperature control that allows you to set precise temperatures for your wax and monitor it as needed. Temperature is precisely monitored by a built-in sensor.
- Pot liner is metal-molded to optimize the even distribution of heat.
- Ceramic mica steel heater contacts help ensure long life and consistent heating; a galvanized steel shroud protects the heating elements and special insulation helps minimize wattage required to achieve and maintain set temperature.
- Built-in digital temperature control system maintains an optimum temperature.
- Air pressure is controlled by hand pump with reliable pressure gauge.
- Easy-on, easy-off lid has a 30psi emergency pop-off valve.
- Pre-drilled base allows you to secure the pot to your work surface.
- Power : 110 volts; 2 amp
- Dimensions : 11-1/4"W x 10"D x 18-1/2"H (incl. pump
- Capacity : 2.5 lbs. (1-1/3 qt.)
- Max. temperature: 250°F
Each machine is made to work better, made to last and made in the USA.