Get to work right out of the box with this inclusive Foredom® K.2230 system with plastic foot pedal—ideal for a variety of bench tasks. The powerful SR motor is designed for improved performance and has the extra power needed for continuous production use in all jewelry manufacturing operations. The kit includes an H.30® chuck-style handpiece that accommodates a wider range of tool shank sizes for a wider range of applications. Control speed easily and instantly with the FCT plastic-housed foot-operated speed control.
- Powerful, 1/6hp ball bearing 18,000rpm SR motor has a switch for forward or reverse direction. Maximum speed is 18,000rpm.
- Foredom H.30 chuck-style handpiece; opens from 0" to 5/32" (0–4mm), so you can get more done with a wide variety of shank sizes.
- Foredom® plastic-housed, FCT-1 slip-resistant, heavy-duty, solid-state electronic foot control that allows control from low to full speed
- The flexible shaft with quick-detach feature accepts any Foredom handpiece except H.30H, H.44HT and H.28H.
- Excellent quality Foredom® H.30® handpiece with adjustable key-type chuck that fits shanks from 0"–5/32" (0–4mm).
- CK-0 chuck key in molded plastic for changing accessories
- 43-piece accessory kit, which includes rotating bur and tool holder, mounted points, wire and bristle brushes, sanding drums, 3M radial bristle discs, assorted buffs, polishing wheels, compound, mandrels and flex shaft grease.
- Limited two-year warranty on motor and foot control; 90-day warranty on handpiece.
Kit set includes:
- M.SR motor.
- H.30 chuck-style handpiece.
- FCT plastic-housed foot-operated speed control.
- AK-11 43-piece accessory kit, which contains: a rotating bur and tool holder, mounted points, wire and bristle brushes, sanding drums, 3M radial bristle discs, assorted buffs, polishing wheels, compound, mandrels and flex shaft grease.