About Soldering Board - High Heat Resistant for Jewelry Solder
Soldering boards like charcoal blocks and refractory boards are using in the process of soldering materials such as silver, copper, gold, and more. This soldering board by Bench Basics can withstand temperatures up to 1,700°F (927°C). Lightweight soldering boards are essential in a metalsmithing studio. Conveniently embed components, insert pins, and more. Unlike other soldering pads, Bench Basics soldering boards will not flake or crumble. Overtime the surface can be recondition to reclaim the clean white shine. Available in 3 sizes, all at 3/4" thick.
- Easily customizable, these pads can be drilled or reshaped for specific requirements, enabling precise embedding of parts and securing pin findings for accurate soldering alignments.
- Long-lasting and low-maintenance, the lightweight pads resist deterioration, with an option to sand the surface for smoothness restoration, ensuring repeated use without quality degradation.
- Efficient in heat management, the pads feature a highly reflective surface for quick cooling, withstanding extreme temperatures of up to 1,700°F (927°C).
- Made in Italy for Bench Basics.
Available in 3 sizes
- Small 6" x 6" x 3/4" (150mm x 150mm x 19mm)
- Medium 7" x 7" x 3/4" (170mm x 170mm x 19mm)
- Large 12" x 12" x 3/4" (300mm x 300mm x 19mm)
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating