About M.LX Hang-Up Motor with C.EMX-2 Dial Control - Foredom
Hang-up motor with key tip shafting plus dial control in plastic housing. A Handpiece is required for operation and comes separately.
M.LX Motor Description:
These permanent magnet motors are specifically designed for high torque/low speed applications, offering more power for jobs like stone setting, wax modeling, and pearl drilling.
- M.LX, M.LXM, and M.LXB ball bearing motors feature full power and torque from start up and throughout the entire speed range up to 5,000 rpm.
- Ideal for use with Foredoms drill presses.
- Well matched with the H.15 and H.15D Hammer Handpieces.
- Comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging
- Standard 39″ long key tip shafting for connecting to any of Foredoms quick disconnect handpieces.M.LX motors are available in 115 Volt and 230 Volt.Foredoms permanent magnet motors require the use of a TXR-2, SXR-2, or EMX-2 speed control. Damage will result if the motor is connected to any other speed control.
Foredoms permanent magnet motors require the use of a TXR-2, SXR-2, or EMX-2 speed control. Damage will result if the motor is connected to any other speed control. C.EMX-2 Speed Control Description: The C.EMX-2 looks the same as our standard table top control but it has special electronics that converts AC current from an electrical outlet to DC current, the type required by Series LX motors. This control also has a different style plug that is made to fit the motor’s shielded-type plug. Use the ‘Drop Down Menu’ to select the appropriate plug style for your country. The C.EMX-2 is a solid state control in a plastic housing that can be positioned anywhere on a work surface. The hand dial is used to adjust and set speed. This manual style control allows you to maintain and return to a desired speed, time and again by marking the setting on the dial. The C.EMX-2 also has a replaceable fuse that protects the electronics during power surges and work overloads. 5″ long, 5-34″ wide, 2-58″ high, ship wt 2 lbs./1 kg.Handpieces are available separately and Required to Operate your Flex Shaft Machine. Click on this link to see our extensive line of handpieces. The Foredom flex shaft system is designed to allow interchangeability of most handpieces.
Hang-Up style motors require the use of a motor hanger (available separately) to secure the tool above the work bench.
- Most Recent
- Score (High to Low)
- Score (Low to High)
Customers also bought
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating