About Orion mPulse 30 Pulse-Arc Welding System (Starter Kit)
Built with leading-edge technology Orion is continually improving, the mPulse 30 allows almost any shop to cost-effectively add arc-welding capability to their processes! This small powerhouse is priced at a fraction of full-function Orion pulse-arc welding machines and is designed to serve the needs of jewelers welding on a light-duty cycle, making occasional quick, small welding tasks in the course of their day-to-day work. The mPulse beautifully handles silver, gold and most other jewelry metals. And, because conserving space can be a constant struggle in a busy shop, the 5-1/4" x 5-1/2" footprint is a real space-saver.
- Power settings range from 3 to 30 watt-seconds, adjustable by 1 watt-second increments.
- Latest software update with Lock Screen
- Warranty is for Two (2) Years from Purchase Date
- Spot size ranges from 1 to 1.5mm.
- The touchscreen measures a generous 4-3/8"W x 2-3/4"H.
- The welding station allows both height adjustment and angle adjustment of the stylus holder.
- The mPulse welding station includes a lighted 3-1/2"W x 1-1/2"H view screen with manually adjustable darkening shutter (Shade 5 to Shade 12) to protect eyes when the arc fires. (Upgrade to a viewing station with an automatically darkening shutter, available separately)
- Welding unit measures just 5-1/2"W x 5-1/4"D x 3-3/8"H; welding station measures 6-1/4"W x 10"D x 9-1/2"H.
- Accommodates the optional use of argon gas to protect workpieces against oxidation.
- The unit is designed for use with either 110-volt or 220-volt power sources.
- Brand : Orion
- Model or style no. : mPulse 30
- Dimensions : 5-1/4"W x 5-1/2"D x 3-1/2"H
- Voltage : 110/220 volts (dual)
- Country of origin : United States
- Welds per second: 0.66
- Spot weld size: 1–1.5mm
- Energy output: 3–30 watt-seconds
- Adjustable by: 1 watt-seconds
Kit set includes:
- Pulse arc base unit with touchscreen and dual voltage power cable.
- Welding stand with stylus dock, UV light bars and viewing screen with manually adjustable darkening shutter—Shade 5 to Shade 12.
- Welding stylus with collet and an alligator clip with lead.
- 5 tungsten electrodes
- Diamond electrode sharpener.
- USB port and cable.
- Argon gas tubing.
- Fiberglass brush surface cleaner.
- Instructional handbook.
Other items you may need
- Argon Gas Regulator
- Argon Gas Tank (Pre-Filled)
- Pilot Electrode Sharpener
- Chains/Charms and Connectors
Watch instructional videos about this product and learn from the masters on best practices.
Helping you to
Shipping & Returns
Learn more about policies and international shipping.Learn
Talk to a customer care rep who can help with your purchase.+1 405-745-4054
Learn to Create
Get advice on the latest products and help with your projects.Learn
Show us what you're creating