About Digital Pen Plating Station
Pen plating system for gold, rhodium, silver, rose gold, palladium, black rhodium, nickel, onto any type of material such as steel, aluminum, nickel, copper, brass, platinum, gold, silver, palladium, white gold, etc!
Impulse power makes it easy to plate difficult solutions such as black or blue rhodium.
- Stable voltage output
- Automatic dual voltage input (115V / 220V)
- Quick connect / disconnect
- Professional plating pen
- Compact 4.5" triangle shaped footprint
- 3 empty plating jars with twist off lids to avoid spills
- 3 double ended X-fine/Bullet Felt Tips
- Digitally adjustable 1.2 - 17.3 Volt (+/- .1)
- Alligator clip
- Switching power supply, ships with standard US plug
- UL, CE, and RoHS compliant
- Replacement pen available #272.80N
One pen is included with the unit, the unit has two pen capability. It is recommended to purchase a pen dedicated to each plating solution to minimize cross contamination. Always use a fresh felt tip for best results.
• IMPORTANT: This item is wired for dual 110- and 220-volt capability and is sold with a U.S. plug. Because amperage, outlets and plugs vary widely by location, you may need a different plug. If so, you are responsible for having the appropriate plug or adapter installed by a qualified professional. Regional plugs are available on request. This unit can be used with an adapter, a convertor is not necessary. Pepetools assumes no liability for improper or inadequate re-wiring or adapters procured by customer.
Watch instructional videos about this product and learn from the masters on best practices.
Helping you to
Show us what you're creating