- Gear ratio 4:1
- Roller width - 110mm
- Roller diameter - 55mm
- Maximum opening - 5mm
- Flat area (+/- 0.01mm) - 110mm
- Capable of producing metal foil as thin as .001"
- All models equipped with 4:1 reduction gear box
- Custom designed heavy duty packaging
- Precision hobbed gears from solid steel - no casted gears
- High strength housing
- Custom designed maintenance free bronze bushings
- Induction hardened in strategic areas to 65HRC hardness
- Polished and machined rolls to achieve a mirror finish
We have started utilizing a unique hardening procedure which allows us to market superior rollers that will perform beautifully.Our rollers are made from a high quality carbon steel alloy that offers excellent wear resistance and the outer 3mm of the rolls are hardened to 65 HRC for superior deformation resistance.
Instruction Manual :