Pepetools Inc & Pepetools Manufacturing
COVID-19 Business Update
As is the case with many of you, we are taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees, business associates, and customers. All while maintaining our product stock availability and customer service as follows:
- The price increases that were to go into effect 4/1/2020 will be delayed until the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis is under control and we have returned, as a Country, to “business as usual”. We recognize that social distancing and mandated closures will have an impact on many businesses, and that increased costs will potentially impede recovery.
- We have implemented a plan internally that includes measures to help ensure the health and safety of our staff and associates.
- We are continuing to manufacture and maintain stock in our facility as usual. Our stocking levels for most parts are maintained at a 6 to 12 month supply level to ensure quick response to your requirements.
- Currently, our materials supply network has not been affected. We are monitoring this daily. We do have sufficient raw materials to continue operations for many months.
- Orders will be fulfilled everyday. We are implementing a rotational schedule to minimize the number of employees in each work area to confirm to social distancing requirements as set out by the CDC.
- We do not expect, based upon current available information, any impact in our ability to deliver product as usual. However, we recognize that our State and Federal Governments may issue mandates, and we will comply accordingly.
To the makers, the community that we serve everyday. We are here for you. If there is anything we can do to help please do not hesitate to reach out. This could be a wonderful time to catch up on things around the studio, learn a new skill. Check out our YouTube channel for some wonderful videos.